"In my life I've never met anyone as beautiful as you"






These are stamps made by Dominic Wilcox.

I like these because they are things people should take time to say or really think about the meaning before they say it, but these stamps just show how we just come out with the sentence and sometimes say things without real conviction.

I chose to put this up today because of the 'beautiful' one.
I hear this word said to me by passers by and someone said i was "overly beautiful" the other night. I think you can only see someone as being beautiful if you take away the lust you have for that person and see them as themselves, their natural state. Thats the only time you can really look at a person and truly call them beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. i love these and that's so true, i completely agree. so well said. now following.


    Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

    ReplyDelete